Monday, January 13, 2014

My Christmas Break

My Christmas break was great. In my Christmas break I spend my days practicing and that led me to a better connection with my teammates. Tournaments and having to score my first goal this week made is great and having to eat after the games. Everyone has a different definition of a great break and mine was this. I went and watched my brother’s soccer games, I saw him win and lose. I went and visit Johanna a lot. I spend my boring days drawing, which is great because my drawings actually made a change somehow. Watching movies and playing video games with my brother and his friends. Having to play a soccer game with random people at the park. Playing truth or dare with Johanna and Victoria while walking home. My Christmas wasn’t the best but it also wasn’t the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment