Thursday, December 5, 2013


Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Duties and Responsibilities:  Having to work with under the directions of registered nurses and physicians. Injured, handicapped and sick patients is what they care. Their duties include taking temperatures pulses, and blood pressure. Also giving them injections, change dressings, and help give patients baths is a duty. They care for patients in hospitals, extended care facilities and nursing homes. Some nurses work in private homes.  
Salary: $16,000 - $23,000
Educational Requirements: Encouraged to have a high school diploma or GED certificate. LPNs do not have the extensive professional education that is required for a registered nurse. State approved training programs are offered by the vocational schools, junior colleges, the hospitals, and private schools.

I wouldn’t enjoy myself being a Licensed Practical Nurse. I know I won’t. The reason why I think this way is because the whole thing doesn’t seem interesting. You get to help people, that’s big but that’s not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment