Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Summer


My summer vacation was great. There was not many things I did, but I did do one thing that satisfied me all summer and that was playing soccer. Being able to play with others, like a team. It was my first playing in a team and it turned out pretty great. I also went to T.J a few times,  maybe  1 time in two weeks. It’s quite inconceivable that people from T.J are the same as here, I’d imagine them different. I went to see my brother play soccer every Saturday. I also got driving lessons from my dad, it was a bit harsh with him. I skated with friends a few times, then stopped and continued on soccer. Went to the beach with my family. Visit some of my friends. I went on a boat for the second time ever. It was better than the first actually. Second time was fun, but the first was just horrible. I got sea sick, which was horrible. I had also helped my grandma a lot with her chores and things around the house. Also help my aunt on babysitting her baby. I got a money of it, I was being a volunteer but whatever I got money of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment